What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information when you visit a website are downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device. When you visit another user of a particular device, this cookie is sent back to the website and thus identifies the user. So it can recognize the user's device. Cookies are useful, eg. To analyze traffic to our site, to provide a better use of our website (remember user for the next visit). Cookies can not explore personal data or your computer or other device.
There are several types of cookies
- Persistent cookies - remain stored on your computer or on another device, even after viewing the website if the user will not erase
- Temporary cookies - are activated each time you visit a website and after viewing is automatically deleted
What are cookies used by this website
On our website we use different kinds of cookies:
- Necessary cookies - Files absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website (basic and security functions).
- Analytical cookies - Analytical cookies that provide information about visitors to the site, the source of traffic and movement on the site (e.g. Google analytics).
- Advertising cookies - Advertising cookies are used to better target advertisements and marketing campaigns (e.g. social networks).
Third party cookies
This website uses partners, which are also set cookies to our purpose to provide relevant services. These files are managed by third parties, and our company does not have access to read or write the data. We recommend checking the websites of these third parties and information on their use.
consent to the policy of cookies