The AUTHOR X-Head headlamp offers 450 lumen brightness and a flood white beam for proximity lighting. They also feature a green beam option as the human eye is more receptive to green light so you’ll retain great night vision and illumination clarity. The X-Head 450 design and durability makes it the ideal choice for cycling, fishing, trekking or when traveling. It comes with rechargeable LI-poly battery. Silicon rubberized shell make a higher impact protection and low pressure water resistant. Compact and lightweight – only 60 g.
- CREE XP-G2 LED 450 lm white. Full power 450 lm – 2:30 h, 150 lm – 8:00 h.
- GREEN SMD LED 15 lm. Steady light 15 lm – 12:00 h.
- Two green lighting modes of side SMD LED 15 lm – steady and flashing, for great night vision or prevents members of a group from blinding each other.
- Silicon rubberized case make a higher impact protection.
- The light case can be rotated 45° adjustable and it allows you to move the light beam.
- HAND WAVE MODE – 3s long push in any mode to activate it (blue LED indicator light on). Easily switch ON / OFF lightning just a hand’s wave. Blue LED indicator make a easy night location and allows you to find it in the dark.
- EASY SWITCH OFF – for any mode which is ON over 10 seconds, push the button to switch OFF.
- Detachable, washable headband.
- CE Certification.
- IPX5: Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- LOW battery indicator (Green light – capacity 20–100%, Red light – capacity is 1–20 % charge immediately).
- LED charging indicator (Steady red light = charging, steady green light = full charged).
- USB 2.0 A / Micro B charger cable included.
- Battery pack LI-poly / 3,7 V / 1200 mAh. Charging time 2 h aprox. Recommended discharging / charging period – minimum 1× / 6 months. Min. 500 charging cycles.
- Size 56 × 36 × 30 mm / Weight 60 g.