The lightweight 24-inch Author A-matrix 24 SL bike is the lightest of the Matrix family in a given size. The bike is not only comfortable, but also offers sufficient support when handling the first rides on field roads or more demanding terrain. Alloy frame, RST suspension fork, easy-to-operate Shimano Revoshift shift. Two color combinations offer a choice for both boys and girls.
|Frame||alloy 6061 24" (ASL)|
|Front fork||RST Capa T 24
152 mm cranks|
|Rear derailleur||SHIMANO TX800|
|Shifters||SHIMANO Revoshift (8)|
|Free wheel||SHIMANO HG31-8,
|Brakes levers||TEKTRO alloy|
|Tires||AUTHOR Speed Master
24" × 1.75"|
20 mm, 580 mm|
|Seat clamp||AUTHOR (31.8)|
|Weight||11,4 kg / 12.5"|
Geometry and sizes
|Min. figure |[cm] |125|
|Max. figure |[cm] |140|
|S/T c-t |[mm] |318|
|S/T c-c |[mm] |0|
|T/T h |[mm] |492|
|T/T a |[mm] |480|
|H/T |[mm] |100|
|C/S |[mm] |395|
|W/B |[mm] |956|
|S/T ang. |[°] |73.5|
|H/T ang. |[°] |70|
|F/L |[mm] |410|
|B/B drop |[mm] |20|
|B/B width |[mm] |68|
|Reach |[mm] |0|
|Stack |[mm] |0|
|F/R |[mm] |42|
|Handlebars |[mm] |0|
|Stem |[mm] |0|
|Cranks |[mm] |0|
The recommended size and stature are just indicative. It is recommended to always consult your choice with the dealer.
- S/T c-t - seat tube (center-top), length of the seat tube from the middle of BB parts to its peak
- S/T c-c - seat tube (center-center), length of the seat tube from the middle of BB parts to an axle of the upper tube
- T/T h - top tube horizontal, horizontal lenght of the upper tube
- T/T a - top tube actual, real lenght of the upper tube
- H/T - head tube, head tube lenght
- C/S - chain stay, chain brace lenght
- W/B - wheel base, wheelbase (front and rear axle lenght)
- S/T ang. - seat tube angel, angle between the seat tube axis and an imaginary line connecting the axes of the front and rear wheel
- H/T ang. - head tube angel, angle between the head tube axis and an imaginary line connecting axes of the front and rear wheels
- F/L - fork length, fork length from the head parts bottom to the middle of the front wheel
- B/B drop - bottom bracked drop, lenght between an imaginary line connecting wheels centers and BB parts, measured from BB parts
- F/R - fork rake, distances between the head tube axis and fork axis measured at center of the front wheel, so-called. off set
||white / silver||12,5" = UA#42943101|
||grey-matt / lime||12,5" = UA#42943111|
additional accessoriesAUTHOR Bottle cage ABC-37Bottle cage, Light AL 6061T bottle cage, strong construction with universal mount, bottle removing from side direction - for low space in frame ...
AUTHOR Bottle cage ABC-L&R05Bottle cage AUTHOR ABC-L&R05 designed for easy bottle removing from side direction. It is lightweight and has a contoured inner edge which makes ...AUTHOR Stand AKS-06S C 22"-29" (černá)Kick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 14"- 29",
Material AL6061-T6 / steel.
AUTHOR Stand AKS-09AKick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 24"- 29",
AUTHOR Stand AKS-530 RSAlloy kick stand designed for direct rear fork down tube fixation (tube profile 22 - 25mm), recomended for bicycles with rear disk brake.
Adjustable ...AUTHOR Stand AKS-550A CKick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 24"- 29",
Weight 310 g.
AUTHOR Frame bag A-R281 F GSBFrame bag, universal velcro attachment for fixation in front frame triangle (on most of types of frames), 2 separate pockets with the soft protection ...AUTHOR Saddle bag A-S381 TPN X7The Author saddle bag A-S381 is the easy bag with the one main compartment. Designed for long satisfied use, main parts from waterproofed fabric ...