A bike AUTHOR A-Matrix 24 can handle more demanding terrain, quick rides on bike paths and a relaxing family trips. Lightweight alloy frame with a new design, RST suspension fork, ergonomic Shimano Revoshift and 18 speeds. Two color combinations offer a choice that matches your rider's preferences.
Interested in other model`s year?
|Frame||alloy 6061 24"|
|Front fork||RST Capa T 24
152 mm cranks|
|Front derailleur||SHIMANO TY500
|Rear derailleur||SHIMANO TY200|
|Shifters||SHIMANO Revoshift (18)|
|Free wheel||SHIMANO MF-TZ510-6,
|Brakes levers||TEKTRO alloy|
|Tires||AUTHOR Speed Master
24" × 1.75"|
20 mm, 580 mm|
|Seat clamp||AUTHOR (31.8)|
|Weight||11,7 kg / 12.5"|
Geometry and sizes
|Min. figure |[cm] |125|
|Max. figure |[cm] |140|
|S/T c-t |[mm] |318|
|S/T c-c |[mm] |0|
|T/T h |[mm] |492|
|T/T a |[mm] |480|
|H/T |[mm] |100|
|C/S |[mm] |395|
|W/B |[mm] |956|
|S/T ang. |[°] |73.5|
|H/T ang. |[°] |70|
|F/L |[mm] |410|
|B/B drop |[mm] |20|
|B/B width |[mm] |68|
|Reach |[mm] |0|
|Stack |[mm] |0|
|F/R |[mm] |42|
|Handlebars |[mm] |0|
|Stem |[mm] |0|
|Cranks |[mm] |0|
The recommended size and stature are just indicative. It is recommended to always consult your choice with the dealer.
- S/T c-t - seat tube (center-top), length of the seat tube from the middle of BB parts to its peak
- S/T c-c - seat tube (center-center), length of the seat tube from the middle of BB parts to an axle of the upper tube
- T/T h - top tube horizontal, horizontal lenght of the upper tube
- T/T a - top tube actual, real lenght of the upper tube
- H/T - head tube, head tube lenght
- C/S - chain stay, chain brace lenght
- W/B - wheel base, wheelbase (front and rear axle lenght)
- S/T ang. - seat tube angel, angle between the seat tube axis and an imaginary line connecting the axes of the front and rear wheel
- H/T ang. - head tube angel, angle between the head tube axis and an imaginary line connecting axes of the front and rear wheels
- F/L - fork length, fork length from the head parts bottom to the middle of the front wheel
- B/B drop - bottom bracked drop, lenght between an imaginary line connecting wheels centers and BB parts, measured from BB parts
- F/R - fork rake, distances between the head tube axis and fork axis measured at center of the front wheel, so-called. off set
||blue / lime||12,5" = UA#42943001|
||silver-matt / black-matt||12,5" = UA#42943011|
additional accessoriesAUTHOR Bottle cage ABC-37Bottle cage, Light AL 6061T bottle cage, strong construction with universal mount, bottle removing from side direction - for low space in frame ...
AUTHOR Bottle cage ABC-L&R05Bottle cage AUTHOR ABC-L&R05 designed for easy bottle removing from side direction. It is lightweight and has a contoured inner edge which makes ...AUTHOR Stand AKS-06S C 22"-29" (černá)Kick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 14"- 29",
Material AL6061-T6 / steel.
AUTHOR Stand AKS-09AKick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 24"- 29",
AUTHOR Stand AKS-530 RSAlloy kick stand designed for direct rear fork down tube fixation (tube profile 22 - 25mm), recomended for bicycles with rear disk brake.
Adjustable ...AUTHOR Stand AKS-550A CKick Stand Author for direct frame fixation.
Adjustable for size 24"- 29",
Weight 310 g.
AUTHOR Frame bag A-R281 F GSBFrame bag, universal velcro attachment for fixation in front frame triangle (on most of types of frames), 2 separate pockets with the soft protection ...AUTHOR Saddle bag A-S381 TPN X7The Author saddle bag A-S381 is the easy bag with the one main compartment. Designed for long satisfied use, main parts from waterproofed fabric ...