The AUTHOR X-Head headlamp offers 350 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting. Simple and compact, it is useful for outdoor activities such as cycling, camping, hiking or when traveling. X-Head 350 comes with rechargeable LI-poly battery. ABS plastic body with Silicon cover for higher impact protection. Compact and lightweight – only 60 g.
- CREE XP-G2 LED 350 lm white, 4× SMD LED 10 lm red.
- MAIN STEADY MODES: full power (350 lm – 2:30 h), 30% power (105 lm – 8 h)
- Two red lighting modes of side SMD LED 10 lm – steady and flashing, for safety or prevents members of a group from blinding each other.
- ABS plastic body with Silicon cover make a higher impact protection.
- The light case can be rotated 45° adjustable and it allows you to move the light stream.
- HAND WAVE MODE – 3s long push in any mode to activate it (blue LED indicator light on). Easily switch ON / OFF lightning just a hand’s wave – workable for full power 350 lm mode only.
- EASY SWITCH OFF – for any mode which is ON over 10 seconds, push the button to switch OFF.
- Detachable, washable headband.
- CE Certification.
- IPX5: Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
- LOW battery indicator (Green light – capacity 20–100%, Red light – capacity is 1–20 % charge immediately).
- LED charging indicator (Steady red light = charging, steady green light = full charged).
- USB 2.0 A / Micro B charger cable included.
- Battery pack LI-poly / 3,7 V / 1200 mAh. Charging time 2 h aprox. Recommended discharging / charging period – minimum 1× / 6 months. Min. 500 charging cycles.
- Size 56 × 36 × 30 mm / Weight 60 g.